UChicago Trek – Green Trek in Chicago – February 2017
Career Advancement is excited to offer a Green Trek in Chicago on February 10, 2017. The trek will be a wonderful opportunity to:
· Explore a variety of employers and opportunities in Chicago’s Green sector
· Meet and engage with professionals and alumni working in these fields
· Jumpstart your networking for potential internship or hiring placements
Possible site visits include the Office of Sustainability, Plant Chicago and Sinode Systems.
Career Advancement will provide transportation among site visits
Trek groups will depart from Ida Noyes Hall at approximately 8:00am and return to campus by approximately 5:00pm
Want to apply?
To apply for this opportunity, please submit a resume and cover letter by Saturday, December 31st via UChicago Handshake. Spaces are limited and the application process is competitive.
Your cover letter should address:
· Why you would like to attend the trek, what you hope to get out of it, and how you can make the trip meaningful for yourself and the other students attending
· How you will use the trek experience to further your professional development upon return
· What your experience is with the relevant industry
o If you are applying to more than one trek, please include your preference in your cover letter for which trek you would like to attend the most.
You can find out more about the trek program and past treks that have operated on the trek webpage!